For information about future editions of the Rallymaster subscribe to our newsletter.
Zurich-based watch brand Maurice de Mauriac is known for its exclusive mechanical watch designs. Their collections have set themselves apart by pairing sportiness and luxury with quality Swiss craftsmanship. Run by the Dreifuss family who operate the brand with an independent spirit, their colorful personalities and unique styles come through vividly at their atelier in Zurich.
The Rallymaster’s design details include:
- 39mm diameter stainless steel case: 12mm Height, 47mm lug to lug
- Anti Reflective sapphire crystal w/ date magnifier
- Landeron 24 Automatic Swiss Movement: 25 jewels, Frequency: 28800 / hour
- Pink ‘clay’ textured dial with applied indices and ‘rally’ rehaut
- Small seconds subdial with 20 second increments (Tennis serve time limit)
- Lollipop small seconds hand with neon yellow lume
- Custom date wheel and dial text uses a watch-inspired font Decimal
- Sapphire exhibition caseback with printed logo
- Embossed logo on crown
- Watch box includes a custom pink tennis ball, and both a steel mesh bracelet and a two-piece stretchy nato strap, both quick-release for on-court off-court versatility
- Limited edition of 40